Saturday 19 May 2012

ŚŁυяρլє tђє ρυяρլє

Plastik have more brilliance out! Theyre called the romanov tops, and are pure meshy goodness. Available in the standard sizes, but in a zillion different colourways, you're gonna be stood there for ages deciding what packs to get ;o)  Each pack has 3 differnt patterns, but I dunno if that helps the decision process!
Ive a new skin too, this one has such a pretty face, I love it and will be alternating between this, and my usual skin. Its called Cuatro and is available in 3 shades, all so pretty. Im wearing this skin with my own shape, but Im going to be playing around with skins/shapes in future, its so much fun! Ive made sure to wear my hair off my face, so that the facial features are shown.


Top - The Romanov tops @ The Plastik
Jeans - Unbuttoned leather corset jeans @ Sakide
Boots - Euphoria @ N-Core
Tattoo - Leopard spots @ Pekka
Bangles - Bishes bangles @ Bishes Inc
Ring - Shield ring @ LaGyo
Gloves - Lolita @ LouLou
Nails/rings - Purple Craze @ Virtual Insanity


Skin - Cuatro skin tan @ !nfluence
Hair - Pam @ LeLutka
Mouth piercing - Weakness @ Pekka
Earrings - Cats love @ Virtual Insanity