Saturday 14 July 2012

şŧяєєŧ ¢ђί¢

Wooooot!! Another new event \o/ This ones called My sale boudoir and its full of stuffies!! Stuffies we like!! It opens tomorrow (15th july) but heres a lil sneaky peek of the stuffies on Kennedy's stall there :o)
Also like to mention that the hair in the pic is only 50L right now, but ya gotta be quick, it was for Fifty Linden Friday and today its saturday!!



Hair - Princess - Vanilla pudding @ Wasabi pills
Piercing - Kyla @ Atooly
Ciggy - Ultimate cigarette @ Hermoni
Choker - Diamond bow collar @ ::: LEO - NT:::
Jacket - Tali leather jacket @ Delirium
Top - My black lace trim cami @ Sexy things
Skirt - Ruffled skirt - pink leopard @ Kennedy's at My sale boudoir
Bangles - Pink/skull bangles @ Kennedy's at My sale boudoir
Nails - Prim nails - extra long @ Kennedys at My sale boudoir
Ring - left hand - I <3 you ring @ ::: LEO - NT:::
Ring - right hand - Pyramid ring - pink @ Bens beauty
Stockings - Fishnets ripped @ Ines creations
Boots - Euphoria - platine @ N - Core




Top - Bullet top - black @ Twisted & spoiled
Tattoo - Mash up - colour - medium @ Para designs
Belly piercing - Emo @ Dirtyland
Belt - Chunky belt - black @ Pepper
Jeans - Bright jeans @ Kennedy's at My sale boudoir
Ass piercing - Dermal spike implants @ Puncture