Sunday 29 July 2012

ρυяρլє ђαzє

Suicidal unborn has an event on, I think today is the last day tho - it was a 48 hr thing. Anyway all black items are marked down to 50L, and as black features in most peoples wardrobes, I think now is the time to stock up, right?
I also popped over to hair fair today, as its the last day, and the lag has gone \o/ I managed to snaffle the hairs I was promising myself since it opened - woohoooo!


Hair (hairbase included) - Aida - rye @ Wasabii pills at Hair fair
Face peircing - Kyla peircing @ Atooly
Earrings - Year of the dragon @ Teleport was not valid at time of posting- will update asap
Top - Colours top @ Emporium at Vanity fair
Tattoo - Leopard spots - light @ Pekka
Jeans - Xlaw ripped jeans - black @ Suicidal unborn
Shoes - Genova - black @ Similar footwear
Nails - Purple craze @ Virtual/Insanity
Rings - Year of the dragon @ Teleport was not valid at time of posting- will update asap