Saturday 11 August 2012

ŁίŁ ßα∂ ցίяŁ

You ever wear something ya never wanna take off? Well I was like that with this outfit I put together, the hair (as I mentioned in the post below) is new from Truth, and I love it even more in this more edgier look, so forgive the double feature in adjacent blog posts. The eye makeup I havent worn in an age but Im so glad I dug it out again. Now the top. . . . . . . *sighs* I loves this top, I love the cut, the fit, I love the style, and I love the slogans. . . . . . . . .which is why, although I was just goin to feature one, I  ended up featuring 'em all lol  



Hair - Soleil - w/roots - Seaspray @ Truth
Makeup - Cats eyes @ Damned
Earrings - Cora earrings - silver  @ The pink bandaid
Cig - Ultimate cigarette @ Hermony
Top - Mesh shirts @ Emporium at Fashion Voodoo
Jeans - Melly unisex jeans - black @ Spirit store
Bangles - Hoop mesh bracelets - black @ Bens beauty
Boots - Sassy high heels - Black damask @ Sakide