Thursday 30 August 2012

Frυşтяαтє∂


Quick post today, as blogger is giving me a total nightmare - I cant upload pics from my puter, so have to use another, but all my stuffs on this one, so Im toing and froing and getting rather p***sed off in the process! It doesnt matter if I use I.E or Google Chrome, it just hates me right now Ffs  >:o/
Anyhoo onto the post.
These gorgeous mesh pants are perfect for lazing around, theyre available in 10 colours and all the usual sizes.
The tops are ultra sexy lil numbers from Kennedys, they are semi sheer and ultra low - to totally show those nips. . . . . . . only for the brave!


Hair - Tatum 2 - Happy blondeFri.day
Tops - Tina topsKennedy's
Chest tattoo - Fresh and foolish @  Tenjin
Bangles - Mess bangles - silver[EY:NO]
Pants - Rolled waist sweatsL'exception
Back tattoo - Live the life you love tattooTenjin 
Nails - Blinged nails - frenchForever young 
Rings - Melissa rings - silver - roseBens beauty