Monday 1 October 2012

Hard candy

OOoooo as soon I was given this dress to blog, I wanted to put a twist on it. . . . .of course it can be worn  all girly, with heels, and prettyness to a cocktail party or summink, or to go dancing with the man in ya life, but meh to all that, Im dont wanna  do any of that in my SL so I chose to do somethin different. . . .and it f**kin rocks!!


Hair - Iekelene - Blonde99 Elephants 
Hairbase - Shaved tattoo - Brown/blonde 99 Elephants 
Face piercing - I Peench - BlackVirtual/Insanity 
Earrings - HesperideLouLou 
Ciggy - Lucky stroke - Smoked - Tahiti Virtual/Insanity 
Dress - Sprinkled cocktail dress Spicy cupcake 
Necklace - HesperideLouLou 
Tattoo - Swirling curls tattoo Noya on SL Marketplace  
The tattoo was a gift, when you purchase from Noya you receive gifts!!  
Gloves - Lolita -  BlackLouLou 
Rings - Swag girl - BlackBens beauty at Swag fest 
Nails - Long nails - Classic blackMstyle 
Boots - Triumph boots - Worn [GoS]