Monday 1 October 2012

Urban swag


Happy monday peeps! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was absolutely fantastic, I had sooo much fun celebrating my Sons birthday, it was truly lovely :o)

Back in SL, remember on friday I said I had lots of goody goodies to show? Well this is the first batch, brilliant mesh hoody dresses from L'exception. Ive decided to show all of the designs available at the Swag fest, mainly cos I love em all and couldnt decide which to show! The Swag fest opens today and you can read the blog  here


Hair  (Includes hairbase) - GinLoQ 
Earrings - Sugar skull earringsBens beauty at Stuff in stock 
Dresses - Hooded dressesL'Exception at Swag fest 
Trainers - Eat me kicksStained clothing 
Nails - Long nails - ElegantMstyle 
Rings - Swag girl ringsBens beauty at Swag fest