Saturday 27 October 2012

Zebra stylee


Before I do my saturday shopping, I wanted to show this hawt lil dress from Hollipocket. The fabric is soooo pretty, and, as most of Hollies stuff, can be worn without appliers. Its at a super cheap price for the I love SL fashion event, so grab it while its cheap!
Im still loving the tears face piercing I picked up from Dirtyland. As with everything else I take off, no matter how much I love it, its destiny is to be lost in my inv forever. . . .soooo Im hoping if I feature it a few times here, Ill remember I own it, and can wear it lots more!


Hair - Faint (03)Magika 
Piercing - B.S PiercingDirtyland 
Choker - Hesperide - Black & L PinkLouLou 
Tattoo - Thistle goddess tattoo - Complete no chest - FreshTenjin 
Dress & appliers - Staticlicious - Zebraflowas @ Hollipocket at I <3 SL Fashion 
Bangles - Bishes bangles - Black & pinkBishes Inc 
Bow ring (right hand) - Bow mesh ring - PinkBens beauty 
Rings (left hand) - Cross ringBens beauty 
Nails - Long nails - Classic blackMstyle 
Shoes - Cherie - Zebra N-Core