Wednesday 14 November 2012

Simply sweet , pea

A gorgeous simple, and sexy look, minimal accessories, maximum impact lol

I completely fell in love with this lil bag as soon as I saw it, its totes adorable. Whats more its on sale for GFW \o/
As is the gorgeous lil top from the gorgeous Hollipocket, too cute for words, and looks pretty too without prim boobs
The hair I found in my inv, dontcha LOVE it when that happens? I cant even remember buying it :o/


Hair - Ichigo - RyeWasabi Pills 
Top - Sweet pea top - Zebra tanHollipocket at Jersey shore (For GFW)
Arm band - Passion Dirtyland 
Nails - Long nails - ElegantMstyle 
Bag - Toast bagFreaky design at Jersey shore (For GFW) 
Belly piercing - Passion Dirtyland 
Shorts - Mini mesh shorts - GreyReborn Clothing 
Leg tattoo - Geisha leg sleeve - MediumPara designs 
Boots - Sassy high heels - Black damaskSakide