Friday 7 December 2012

Shades of grey

Hello peeps! And a very happy friday to you all :o)
I love fridays, its the day where we can look forward to a lazy weekend of lounging, staying warm and snuggling - though thats very rarely what we get to do right? Ah we can dream. . . .

Anyhoo onto todays look of the day, which is deffo warm and cozy, but a lil hawt too. . . I say warm and cozy, Id freeze here in RL if I went out in this, but its warm and cozy for SL lol

The hair is a newy from Truth, just out today, it comes in the fades pack, lovin it :D


Hair - Chynna W/Roots - FrappucinoTruth
Earrings - Crazy cocoLouLou 
Piercing - I Peench #3Virtual/Insanity 
Necklace - Whats up doc?LouLou 
Jumper - My nice sweater - White Boobielicious 
Arm cozies - Mesh gloves without fingersNiNight creations at XY Room 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - FrenchMstyle
Belt - Pieces beltPepper 
Shorts - Rolled denim shorts - GreywashPaperdoll
Boots - Huggies boots - BlackBishes Inc