Thursday 3 January 2013

Skullehs!! \o/


Woot!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!!!

Ok ok, so sorry about that, but anyone that knows me, knows I have a lil thing about skullehs, and skellingtons. I love em! I dunno why, but I hearts the imagery of a dead humans bony body parts :o/ . . . . . Yeah actually come to think of it, it is kinda weird :s

But anyhoo these bodysuits are too cute, and even if ya not as weirdy as me, theres 3 designs with no skullehs in sight. But of course, Im going to show the 2 that do :o)



Tiara - Emo queen Dirtyland 
Hair - Kinsley - Indecisive pack & Candy packPloom 
Earrings - HyperionLouLou 
Piercing - CruxVirtual/Insanity
Choker - Crepuscule - BlackLouLou 
Tattoo - Stars & swallows - Black - MediumPara Designs 
Bodysuit - Everyday suit - Skulliehs & Kyoot hoot @ SugahTitz at Bewbapalooza 
Gloves/bangles - Enigma - BlackLouLou 
Nails - Perfect long nails - BlackMstyle 
Stockings - Ripped stockings - BlackErratic 
Boots - Myx - Print leopardInsanya