Thursday 10 January 2013

Thru the wardrobe. . .


As SL was pretty quiet today, I decided to do something a bit different, I think its a bit Narnia-ish, and my Pea called me a bit like Mr Tumnous, so Im happy lol.

The bikini in the pic is newness from BoobieLicious, and comes in 6 colours, with appliers for Lolas push ups & Tangos, Lush, Ecorp, Boobs, and Mused. These would also work as lingerie, but they're far too pretty to be hidden away ;o)

The ears and legs are from a reindeer outfit, so forgive me if its not still available, you can find similar legs on MP or at Epic, but Ive provided the slurl to the store just in case.


Hair - Volume- Hud 03Magika 
Horns - Nashira hornsVirtual/Insanity at Zodiac 
Face piercing - Secret piercingUtopiaH 

Arm/leg tattoo - Demon fades - Cream 
Bracelets - Dena'Ina set 
Both @ Plastik 

Face tattoo - Jewel - White 
Armband tattoo - Henna beauty wrap - Medium 
Both @ Para Designs 

Nails - Long nails - Classic - French Mstyle 
Bikini - My naughty bikini - GreenBoobieLicious 
Ears/legs - From the Rudolph outfit Graffitiwear