Friday 15 February 2013

Rolling stoned/Fraggles rocked!!


Hello lovelies!

Forever Young have new Slashed sweaters out, OMG I LOVE em!! Theres about a zillion - OK 12 - wicked designs, some are groupie themed and some are retro,  I couldn't choose which to show, so I've decided to show one groupie one retro (I love - LOVED!! Fraggle rock when I was younger)
Toxxic (of AlterEgo fame) has released face piercings and - I STG - I couldn't love em more, mine didn't need editing at all, and was only 50L, Ill be goin' back for the other 2 (She has released 3 so far) as soon as I've written up this blog!
I also think I've found the bestest mesh shorts on the grid - Loving em lots (I'm lovin a lot about this post yeah? Lol) and Ill be needing the other colours soon too.


Hair - Cheyenne - Frappucino Truth 
Earrings - Wish earrings - PlatinBens beauty at Fi*fridays 
Piercing - Set AR3 Adrenaliyn 
Necklace & bracelets - Bijou earrings & necklace @ The Pink Bandaid  (Sold sep) 
Top - Slashed sweatshirt - Stones Forever Young 
Shorts - Mesh shorts - Light blueFade arcade on Marketplace 
Hip tattoo - Boy count - FreshTenjin 
Belt - Revenge AlterEgo 
Nails - Perfect long nails - BlackMstyle 
Rings - Voyante rings - PlainJe Suis 
Leg tattoo - Geisha leg sleeve - MediumPara designs 
Boots - Radical - Black leatherMaitreya 


Hair - Dawson  - Surf @ Truth - Slurl above 
Ears & plugs - Gauged earsZombie suicide 
Piercing - As above 
Tattoo - Pride - Light colourWicked 
Top - Slashed sweatshirt - Fraggle rock @ Forever young - Slurl above 
Bangles - Pastel love banglesLEO - NT 
Rings - Melissa - Turquoise Bens beauty 
Nails - Perfect long nails - Classic - French @ Mstyle - Slurl above 
Shorts - (Taken from the) Sexy & I know it outfitRack city 
Garter - Smexay garters - White - Dotty - Baby pinkHollipocket 
Socks - Over knee socks (Taken from) Moxie shoesMaitreya 
Boots - Ankle boots - Metallic roseBax