Saturday 17 August 2013

Lookin Over My Shoulder


Heya Loves <3

Omg how cute are these lil fellas? Too cute, I couldnt resist! They are by Mish Mash and are available at the current round of Acid Lily Gallery. I went to Acid Lily to get the cute mesh tattoo and the place is decorated with these lil guys, they were calling me, how could I say no?





Hair - Zelda - Ombre & Root Pack @ Lamb at Collabor88 (New-Exclusive) 
Raccoons - My Cute Raccoon @ Mish Mash at Acid Lily  (New) 
Necklace - Celeste's Sparkly Heart @ Maxi Gossomer at Collabor88 (New-Exclusive) 
Dress/Shoes - Gossip - Paint Pack @ Pink Sugah at Cleavage  (New-Lubbly Jubblies Exclusive) 
Tattoo - Fairy Princess @ Tenjin at Acid Lily  (New) 
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets - Colour Pack
Bunny Ring - Bunny Ring - Aquamarine 
Both @  Bens Beauty 
Piggy Ring - We Love Gatcha Ring - Piggy @ Fappy at The Thrift Shop  (New-Gatcha)