Friday 18 July 2014

Summer Daze


Hey Loves!

Happy Friday!

Well, my shiny sleek and sexeh keyboard decide to die on me today, so I am relegated to using a chunky stone aged monster, that my little hands are struggling to navigate! Every second word I am correcting, so if I do make a mistake that I haven't noticed, please excuse the mess!! A trip to the Shiny New Keyboards R Us shop is called for this evening!

Anyhoo, a lovely summer posty today, including new goodies by {Vision} - S&F at Gatcha Mania  and uber cute bunneh limited edition rings by Hollipocket at Project Limited <3













Hair - Tricky Two - Naturals 1 @ Moon at Kustom9 (New)
Top - Tops - Clear @ {Vision} - S&F @ Gatcha Mania (New)
Arm Chain - Clara Arm Chain - Gold @ Noodles
Belly Chain - Infinity Belly Chain - Gold @ Noodles at TBS (New)
Tattoo - Rise Above @ Identity at TBS (New)
Rings - Bunny Fufu Rang - Woody Coco & Woody Light Brown @ Hollipocket at Project Limited (New)
Shorts - Mini Shorts - Dots @ {Vision} - S&F @ Gatcha Mania (New)
Shoes - Raviosa - Brown (For Slink High Feet) @ Candydoll at Kustom9 (New)

Poses - Luna Pose Pack @ {Imeka} at Kustom9 (New)
Location - Baja Norte

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx