Sunday 20 July 2014

Waiting For That Day To Come


Ello again Sweet Cheeks <3

I popped over to Project Limited yesterday, just for a nose - or so I thought - I ended up spending a fortune there! I thought that I may have missed out on all the best limited editions, but there are still tons of exclusives to be snaffled. And seriously some kick ass goodies, although I'm skint now, I have lots of new stuffehs to play with, not least my new little friend here, hes adorbs, he waddles with me when I walk, too cute <3 

Now, to todays outfit, which starts off with a sexeh new hair by Mina at Kustom9. The hair includes both a Materials enabled version and one without, for both normal sized boobs, and big boobs.I am wearing the Materials version here, which is why the hair has super rich shine - love <3

The sexeh slashed pants are by [Q.E] at Suicide Dollz and come in 6 colours. Each colour comes in 2 versions - with and without fishnet under the slashes. Appliers for Cute/Phat Azzes & Ghetto are included.
















Hair - Femke - Essentials - Materials @ Mina at Kustom9 (New)
Necklace 1 - Bilingual - Silver @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Necklace 2 - Glory Necklace - Black @ Bens Beauty (New)
Top - Avia Bandeau -Pack 1 @ Forever Young
Tattoo - Lucky Charms @ Vestigium
Gloves - Deliciously Strapped Gloves @ Scene! at Project Limited (New) 
Mesh Nails & Mani - Mesh Nails 2.0 - Long & Art Silver Polish @ Zoz
Pelvic Tattoo - The Heart @ Identity at TBS (New)
Pants - Backstage pants - Coal @ [Q.E] at Suicide Dollz (New)
Ankle Cuffs - Cuff Love @ Muka
Shoes - My Starshine Pumps - Melty Red @ Blah at Project Limited (New)
Kitteh  - Hipster Puss - Grey @ Alchemy at Project Limited (New)

Poses - Luna Pose Pack @ {Imeka} at Kustom9 (New)
Location - Roche

Happy Shopping! 
xx B xx