Tuesday 9 December 2014

Downtown


Hello again me Darlin's!

I have news!!

Fisrtly, Depraved Nation's newest event - Frost is kicking off in just a few days, and I will be bringing you as many of the exclusives and gifts that I possibly can in the run up to, and during this wicked winter event. This is the first time I'm covering Frost, and I'm so bloody excited!




Secondly,  let me introduce Babbling Brooks newest Sponsor . . .. please welcome Ines Creations!!! *Applause Applause*  I'm super happy to have been invited to the blogger team at Ines Creations, as its a store I have known for a long time, ever since I was a host, needing some kick ass hawt club gear (Ah those were the days!) Super happy right now, Tysm Ines <3

















Hat - Mesh Leather Cap @ Yasum at J&A Expo (New)
Hair - Plenty - Hud 03 @ Magika
Eyes - Iridescent Eyes - Ultra @ Chus! at Frost (New) (Frost Opens 13th Dec)
Nose Chain - Rama @ LouLou
Pipe - Chimney Smoking Pipe @ DAPPA at Frost (New) (Frost Opens 13th Dec)
Tattoo - Fae Dream @ Vestigium
Necklace - Akachi Necklace @ Tantalum at J&A Expo (New)
Jacket - Leatherjacket Zig Zag - Black @ Ines Creations (New)
Bracelets - Warrior Bracelets - Black Gold @ Bens Beauty
Gloves - Jui J's Gloves - Black (Rare) @ Hollipocket (Gatcha)
Mani/Pedi (For Slinks) - Gothic Cross Silver Polish @ Zoz at Suicide Dollz (New)
Lower Tattoo - The Heart @ Identity
Jeans - On A Tuesday - Set 2 @ Hollipocket at Anybody (New)
Boots - Ultra Platform Boots - Black @ Just Magnetized

Poses - TDR Special Set @ Label Motion at TDRF (New)
Location - Virtual Decay

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx