Saturday 25 July 2015

Losin' My Mind


Hey Girlies  ♡

One of the reasons I love location shoots (rather than studio shoots) is visiting the vast array of cleverly designed well thought out sims. When I find a new one I get a lil excited, and kinda want to keep it all to myself, but in the interest of full disclosure I have to share these lil gems.ツ
I very rarely start a post with the location deets, but Ironwood Hills is seriously wicked.  Its a sim packed with features, hidden nooks and crannies, photo ops at every corner, I honestly couldn't choose a spot to take my pics, but I love the lil girl playing hopscotch here. This is a place I will be regularly visiting, and I fully expect to find more and more with each visit.  ツ

So, onto my outfit, which consists of another stonkingly gorgeous hair by Phoenix Hair, a gorgeous new tatt by Things at The Fantasy Collective and a cute lil fitted mesh dress by Supernatural at Oh My Gacha. The Lola dresses also include matching shoes for Slink High feet and stockings with appliers (not shown).











 
Body::
Skin - Lydia - Honey - Hipsta Plz - No Brow  @ Alterego (Group Gift) (New)
 Hairbase - Fleek - Chestnut @ Unorthodox
Brows -Sassy Brows - Black  @ The Sugar Garden
Eyes - Odyssey Eyes - Dusk @ IKON
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5  @ Mandala
Lashes - My Perfect Lashes @ Damned On MP 
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya
 Hands - Casual @ Slink 
Feet - High  Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Julia - Black & Whites @ Phoenix Hair (New)
Head Adornment - Head Moon - Brown @ Tabou Irresistible at Manga Fair (New)
Nose Chain - Essential Nose Chain - Black @ Tabou Irresistible at The Fantasy Collective (New)
Choker - Moon Neck - Black @ Tabou Irresistible at Manga Fair (New)
Tattoo - Paziah - Black  - Faded @ Things at The Fantasy Collective (New) 
Chest Dermals - Heart Cleavage @ !nfinity
Dress - Lola - Black (Rare) @ Supernatural at OhMyGatcha (New)
Rings - Precious Cocktail Rings @ Scene For The Lexi Project (New) (Opens 26th July - LM To Follow) 
(Plz See HERE For Details)
 Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Zoz Nails - Liquid Pink - Fatpack @ Zoz at Cosmo (New)
Leg Cuffs - Leg Wings - Black @ Tabou Irresistible at Manga Fair (New)
Shoes -  See Dress
Other::
  Poses - Nattinha @ Label Motion
 Location - Ironwood Hills
 
   Happy Shopping!
xx B xx