Sunday 23 August 2015

She's Already Gone


Ello again Love Bugs  ♡

The Vintage & Cool Fair is in full swing, and Insanya & Phoenix Hair have cute exclusives out for the event.
Phoenix have the gorgeous Fiona hairstyle, She includes a texture change bow and optional added tendrils
Insanya have the Brigitte Dresses  in 14 colours. They are mesh and include 6 sizes including Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Venus.
I have teamed mine with my classic Bax Prestige boots, its literally years since I have worn these, but they still look wicked (In my humble opinion) and were a cinch to fit myself (I was too lazy to TP over and get them fitted by the professionals lol, plus, I change my shape so often its better to just get used to doing it myself). Just shows though, that when things are so well made, they really will last a lifetime, even in SL!

Happy Sh㋡pping!


She's Already Gone

She's Already Gone



Body::
Skin - Janae - Caramel - Brown Brow @ Alterego   
Hairbase - Fleek @ Unorthodox
Eyes - Odyssey Eyes - Dusk @ IKON 
Lashes 1- My Perfect Lashes @ Damned On MP 
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez
 Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @Deetalez
Mouth - Open Mouth Pro @ [PXL]
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - High Feet @ Slink
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Fiona Hair - Dark Blondes @ Phoenix Hair at Vintage & Cool Fair (New)
Sunglasses - Sunglasses PU2002 @ Glamistry
Dress - Brigitte Dress - Fatpack @ Insanya at Vintage & Cool Fair (New)
Bangles - Bracelet - Skull @ Formanails
Mani/Pedi - Natural Daisy Stack - Black @ Zoz at The Dressing Room Fusion (New)
Boots - Prestige Boots- Black Leather @ Bax 

Other::
  Poses - Laila @ Label Motion
Location - Feel Beautiful
 
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx