Wednesday 25 May 2016

Away Too Long



Away Too Long





Ello again Chickies! ♡

I have not one but two gorgeous new releases from Knick Knacks to share with you today, and I know you're gonna love em. We begin with  La Vie De Chateau at Shiny Shabby which comprise 6 beautiful pieces covered in dust sheets which reminded me of a vacant summer house after a loooooong winter. Then at Knick Knacks main store there are the White Flying curtains, these are soooo cute! There are 11 curtains which swish in different directions depending on the breeze :D all are copy and include a resize menu. 
The build I am using is the new Garden House at Shiny Shabby, I haven't taken pics of the whole place yet as I haven't set it up properly, there are still stuffs I need to rezz but hopefully I'll get that done in the next day or so and will be able to share, but until then :- 
Happy Shopping!

Get The Look ::


Scene::
Furniture ::  La Vie De Chateau @ Knick Knacks at Shiny Shabby (New) 
Curtains :: Lace Flying Curtains (4 & 5 Used) @ Knick Knacks (New) 
 
Build :: Garden House @ DRD at Shiny Shabby (New) 

Other::
  Location :: Home
 
xx B xx