Thursday 14 July 2016

I Gotcha Money



I Gotcha Money

I Gotcha Money


Ello again Loves!
So as previously mentioned, I had to take a few days away from both SL and blogging, RL has been just too busy (nothing bad, all good - sorry to disappoint my special little hater there), but now I am back, and I have a ton of stuff to share with you lovely peeps ♡
We begin with (OMG so excited) Hair Fair 2016 which opens it's doors on Saturday. I one of the incredibly lucky ones to have early access on Friday though, so I plan on posting a special hair only blog post on that day with my favourite styles exclusive to the event \o/ But until then I have a few gorgeous new exclusive styles from Phoenix Hair for Hair Fair, the first one I am sharing is Amber, a wicked long style with attached baseball cap. The cap is changeable with 2 HUDs, 1 includes 5 floral, 5 camo & 5 logo prints, and the other HUD includes 20 Blueberry matched colours. Demos will be sent out in the free to join Hair Fair Demo Group, to join that group copy/paste this link inworld :: secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about
Onto my outfit which is a new release by {Vision} - S&F at Mesh Body Addicts Monthly. The Belle 'fit is available in 18 colours with colour change piping on the edges. If you snaffle the fatpack you also get an added 7 bonus prints/colours. Belle is fitted to Slink Physique/Hourglass & Maitreya Bodies.
My wicked lil shoes are by ILLI at MBA. The Sylvia Sneakers are available in fitted for Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Belleza feet.
I have Queen Of Inks cute 'n' colourful tattoo available at Designer Circle. The bad Unicorn tattoo includes 2 shades on Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza & TMP appliers.
Happy Shopping!


Get The Look ::

 
 Body Basics ::
Head :: Alex @ LOGO
Eyes :: Lily Mesh Eyes #2 @ Go & See at anyBody (New)
Skin/Appliers :: Melanie - Jamaica @ Glam Affair
  Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant 1 @ Slink 

Look ::
Hair/ Cap :: Amber - Light Blondes @ Phoenix Hair at Hair Fair (New) (Opens 16th July - LM To Follow)
Tattoo :: Bad Unicorn - 50% @ Queen Of Ink at Designer Circle (New)
Top/Shorts :: Belle Outfit (Top Fatpack Exclusive Print) @ {Vision} - S&F at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Mani/Pedi (Slinks) :: Tres Chic @ Shock Factory (New)
Money Wads :: See Poses
Cuffs :: Morem Cuffs @  Eclipse Art Studio
Shoes ::  Sylvia Sneakers - White/Baby Pink @ ILLI at Mesh Body Addicts (New)

  Other ::
Money Bundles & Poses :: Money Talks @ Chubby Bunny at UNI (New) 
Location :: Missing Mile
 
xx B xx