Friday 21 October 2016

Chapel Of Love



Chapel Of Love

πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ



Hello once again my lovelies! Happy happy Friiidaaaay! πŸ’•
Here I bring you {Your Dreams} beautiful gacha collection at Season's Story. The Love & Trust Collection comprises 8 pieces with 2 being rare. 
My Moobaby, Stephie was kind enough to let me rezz and take my pics on her land as she hasn't quite "moved in" fully and so half of her sim is still quite empty, so StephieMoo big thanks to you darlin', I hope I didn't destroy your trees and grasses too much! 
Season's Story is open until 31st October.
Happy Gacha-ing Dolls! 
πŸ’•

Get The Look πŸ’‹


  Scene ::

Chapel (Rare) 
Table 
Anemone Flowers
Wheel & Pumpkins
Lantern 
Bench 
Gazebo (Rare) 
Altar (Inside Chapel - Not Seen) 
All :: Love & Trust Gacha Collection @ {Your Dreams} at The Seasons Story (New) 

Location :: StephieMoos Place (Private Sim) 

πŸ’‹

   xx B xx