Tuesday 29 November 2016

How I Long For Your Warm Embrace



💟 Click Image For High Res/Close Up 💟

How I Long For Your Warm Embrace



Ello again Dolls & happy Tuesday! 💕
I have a couple of decor goodies to share with you today, and just a couple of avatar accessories, because as you can see, I'm not wearing much here!
Knick Knacks released beautiful lace curtains a while back, and I think I have used them in most of my decor posts since, I didn't think I'd find any others as nice, but now But Knick Knacks have done it again with a new - and just as beautiful - set out at Ultra. The 2 lace Curtains Set includes 7 flying and 2 straight curtains and are changeable to 2 gorgeous designs by touch menu. Also at Ultra,  Knick Knacks have the very pretty seasonal and cute Winter Is Coming Set, which includes stairs, letters and candles whose flames can be turned on and off.
On to my look now, which in all honesty doesn't comprise a lot! My gorgeous hair is Phoenix Hairs second new release at Hairology  (the Natalie hair can be seen in my earlier post here) Natalia includes standard, boobs and fitted mesh sizes with optional alpha and physics bounce. The current Hairology round closes its doors tomorrow (30th Nov) after then natalie & Natalia will be available at the main store (link provided below).
My cute lil blanky is by The Annex at Mesh Body Addicts and includes fitted sizes for Maitreya, 2 Slinks & 3 Bellezas and is available in 5 colours.
That's all for now Loves, so as always ~
Happy Shopping! 🛍
💕

Get The Look 💋

 
Decor ::
Curtains :: 2 Lace Curtains @ Knick Knacks at Ultra (New)
Winter Decor :: Winter Is Coming Set @ Knick Knacks at Ultra (New)
Build :: Mockingbird Nook @ Scarlet Creative
 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Amelie @ Catwa 
Face Applier ::  Gia - Mid Tone @ Lara Hurley
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant @ Slink  
 
Look ::
Hair :: Natalia - Light Blondes @ Phoenix Hair at Hairology (New) (Closes 30th Nov)
After 30th Nov Get Natalia @ Phoneix Hair Main Store 
Blanket ::  @ The Annex at Mesh Body Addicts (New)

Other ::
  Pose :: My Back @ Artis Poses 
 Location :: Home   
 💋
   xx B xx