Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bad Cattitude


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/32220903672/in/dateposted-public/


πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ 


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/31993963160/in/dateposted-public/





Ello me loves! πŸ’•
I had a ton of fun with today's post, playing with the Catwa Bento animations and gestures with the Vista hand poses, and decided to do a little playful posty 😜
My outfit consists of top, pants and shoes all available separately in fitted sizes for Maitreya, both Slink's and Belleza Isis/Freya. There are 18 colours of  plain and print versions for both the top and pants, with 18 double packs of sneakers (sneaker packs include plain and contrast options) to choose from. Get 'em at Cuddle Up at Mesh Body Addicts. 
We head on over to Oh My Gacha now for some more gacha goodies :~
 Doe have the super cute Jink Hair of which there are 9 colour packs to play for with 2 being rare. Each pack includes solid and two tone versions, in one size. 
One of  Cubic Cherry's gacha machines have the adorable Lunette Glasses, there are 10 commons and 3 rare chained versions to play for. 
My earrings are by Bubble and are a common prize in their machine. There are 12 Spiral Gauge Earrings  to play for, with 2 being rare.  
My kitty choker is one of 2 styles in Manik Queens machines (of course I had to opt for this one - it's a cat!) There are 3 common metals in brown, white or black leather and 3 rare pink metals in the same leathers. 
Finally I'm am using the Selfie poses in Luxe's OMG machine, as I think they're perfect to use with Bento hands. There are 6 poses to play for with 1 being rare and where applicable curvy versions are included. 
That's all for now folks, thanks for stopping by and as always~
Happy Shoppings! 
B
xx
πŸ’•

Get The Look πŸ’‹

 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento  @ Catwa  
Teeth  :: Teeth Add On : Catya Buck  @ Catwa 
Skin Applier :: Gia - Midtone @ Lara Hurley
 Eyes :: Boho Eyes - Brown @ Arise
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Bento ProHands @ Vista
 
Look ::
Hair ::  Jink - Solid - Candy (Rare) @ Doe at Oh My Gacha (New)
Headband :: Fancy Kitty Headband - No6 @ Pr!tty - Store Temp Closed (Not New*)
Glasses :: Lunette Glasses - Pink @ Cubic Cherry at Oh My Gacha (New)
Earrings :: Spiral Gauge Earrings - White @ Bubble at Oh My Gacha (New)
Choker :: Cutes Kitty Choker - White - Antique @ Manik Queen at Oh My Gacha (New)
Top :: Kara Top - Eyes Print @ Cuddle Up at mesh Body Addicts (New)
Pants :: Kara Pants - Flower Print @ Cuddle Up at mesh Body Addicts (New)
Sneaks :: Kara Shoes @ Cuddle Up at mesh Body Addicts (New)
Manicure :: Sarah Polish @ Zoz at Chapter Four (New)
 
Other ::
Pose 1  :: Selfie V3 - 6
Pose 2 :: Selfie V3 - 2 Curvy 
Both @ Luxe at Oh My Gacha (New)
Location :: Vila Mimosa 
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx 

Items marked (Not New*) have been dragged from the depths of my inv & may no longer be available