Friday 6 January 2017

Lost In My Thoughts



Lost In My Thoughts

💟 Click Image For High Res/Close Up 💟


Lost In My Thoughts



Hey Poppets! 💕
The only plus point of my fur babies waking me up at silly o'clock this morning is that I had a couple of extra hours in my day, so I decided to put them to good use earlier while I had super fast broadband (apparently my ISP only provides superfast broadband during daylight hours 😠) and take a couple of piccies at a pretty sim I saw in the SL Tourist Board Flickr Group which is my go-to when finding new locations. It's such a pretty sim, with loads of cute places to hang out, dance, chill and of course, take pretty piccies! So no matter if my 'net teeters off soon, as long as I have SOME connection, we'll be good!! With that being said though, I'd better type fast, we have a bit to get through, and well, you just never know, right?
On to my look then which begins with another gorgeous new hair from the fabulous Doe. The Light Bright hair includes 2 wear styles, solid - seen here, and two tone where you can colour either side independently of the other. There are also optional lights to wear in the hair which I have left off today, but you can see the kind of thing I mean in a similar hairstyle by Doe here. Find Light Bright at the current round of The Kawaii Project until 15th Jan. 
My sexeh lil dress is by {Vision} - S&F and is the current group gifty! The Stella Dress includes fitted sizes for Maitreya, both Slinks and all Belleza's. 
My hands are adorned with goodies by both Mynx and Zoz at the new Chapter Four. Mynx have the cute resin rings which come in packs of 2, with 9 packs available. The rings are modifiable for all (non bento) hands but bear in mind when wearing with bento hands, will not move with the hand, so best leave hands static while wearing these, or any other non bento ring/s. Zoz have the new Sarah Polishes in 9 colours. The polishes are purchased by applier, with Maitreya, Omega, Slink and Zoz mesh nail appliers available, or the fatpack includes all.
I also have the killer new booties by KC Couture at the upcoming round of Anybody. The Gayle Boots include fitted sizes for Maitreya, Tonic, Eve Slim, TMP, Both Slinks, all Belleza's and include a HUD with 40 colours for 5 parts plus 5 metals. Anybody opens tomorrow.
Finally, Oh My Gacha is cominggggg! \o/ Due to open on 12th Jan this wicked gacha event is right around the corner so get saving those lindens up cos you know this is one event not to be missed! Lewd's first gacha goodie is the cute n geeky calculator watch (remember those? Or am I just showing my age??) There are 12 commons, 2 rares and 1 ultra rare to play for. 
That's all for now folks, so as always ~
Happy Shoppings! 
💕


Get The Look 💋

 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento  @ Catwa  (Newish) 
Face Applier :: Gia - Midtone @ Lara Hurley
Hair Base :: Baby Hair - Medium Brown @ L'etre
 Eyes :: Beena Eyes - Earth @ Arise at The Chapter Four (New)
Ears :: Mesh Ears Nepthune @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Lip Gloss  :: SE Nightclub Lipglossy @ Studio Exposure 
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Bento ProHands @ Vista
 
Look ::
Hair :: Light Bright - Solid - Candy @ Doe at The Kawaii Project (New)
Dress :: Stella Mesh Dress @ {Vision} - S&F (Group Gift) (New)
Watch :: Calculator Watch - All Colours (Ultra Rare) @ Lewd at OMG (Opens 12th Jan- LM To Follow) (New)
(See Preview pics at OMG Flickr Pool Here!)  (OMG Subscriber Here!) 
Rings :: Resin Rings - Peach & Beige Packs @ Mynx at Chapter Four (New)
Nail Polish :: Sarah Polish @ Zoz at Chapter Four (New)
Boots :: Gayle Boots @ KC Couture at Anybody (Opens 7th Jan) (New)

Other ::
  Poses :: Elenor @ Label Motion
Location :: Devin 
 💋
   xx B xx