Thursday 23 February 2017

Secret Messages


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/32950880811/in/dateposted-public/


πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ     




https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/33036175626/in/dateposted-public/



Ello again loves! πŸ’•
We have had a mad storm here in the UK today, and some parts have taken a battering - ours included! It has been a perfect day to hibernate, so I logged in to SL and did some "housework" ::  cleaned a bit of my inv, till I got bored - tidied up the platform, till I got bored - moved down to the land, decided I wanna redo the whole parcel because I'm bored. . . and promptly spent the rest of the day on my RL Facebook :o/ not as much of a productive day as I'd hoped!
Luckily I took the pics for todays LOTD last night, so at least I can bring you some gorgeous goodies right?
We begin with Hollipocket at Whimsical with the super cute and super hot Lollypop Outfit. The outfit consists of a uber cheeky lifted top and tiny skirt but I'm rocking my top with the latest love of my life - the Superskinny jeans by Villena (more about those in a sec) The Lollypop Outfits are a gacha prize fitted for Maitreya Bodies only. There are 22 individual colours to play for with 3 rare duo HUD packs.
My jeans, as mentioned are by Villena, and are so kick ass I could wear them everyday and not be bored. The Superskinny jeans include 2 styles per colour pack - distressed & new, and include sizes for Maitreya both Slinks and all Belleza's. 
My adorable lil foxy bag is by Bubble at Gacha Garden, there are bags, chokers, earrings and headbands in the collection, 12 in all, with 2 rare sets. 
Over at Shiny Shabby The Plastik have beautiful new polishes out for Slink hands and Omega compatible nails (yay Bento!) There are 3 polish sets to choose from, I am using one from the Chelle pack, and all include 10 lush highly textured pretties per pack.
That's all for now gorgeous girls, thanks so much for stopping by, and as always ~
Happy Shoppings!
πŸ’‹
B.
xx




Get The Look πŸ’‹

   
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa  
Skin Applier :: Gia - Mid Tone  @ Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Rana Eyes - 9 @ Arise at The Chapter Four  (New) 
Ears :: Falling Star Ears @ Eclipse Art Studio at Tres Chic  (New)
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Bento Pro Hands @ Vista 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look ::
Hair ::Alissa - Ombres & Roots @ Phoenix Hair at Hairology (New)
Eye Makeup :: Shimmery Eyeshadows @ Bossie at Anybody (New) 
Nose Stud :: Gemstone Nose Stud @ Pomposity
Tattoo :: Riviera @ The Ivory Rose at Anybody (New)
Top :: Lollypop Outfit (Top Worn Only) - Baby Pink @ Hollipocket at Whimsical (New) (Gacha)
Bag :: Foxy Bag - PInk @ Bubble at Gacha Garden (New) (Gacha)
Nail Polish :: Chelle Nail Polishes @ The Plastik at Shiny Shabby (New)
Rings :: Bianca Rings - Silver @ Secrets at The Crossroads (New)
Jeans :: Superskinny Jeans - Light Blue @ Villena at Kustom9 (New) 
Shoes ::  Lilium Heels @ Glamistry (New)
  
Other ::
Pose 1 :: Hollow Heart *A* @ Le Poppycock
Pose 2 :: *CN* 1702 @ Chat Noir (New)
 Location :: Anduril
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx