Saturday 11 August 2012

τɾιbαłιƒε

I lurveeeee these tribal print tanks from Shipwrecked, theyre unusual and go with jus about anything. Seeing as I still havent worn this Highwaisted skirt I picked up from the Suicidal unborn black sale I thought Id give it a whirl, and Im happy I did, although its an non mesh skirt, the prim blends in really well so it'll deffo be a staple for me :o)
The hair is lover-ly newness from Truth, its been a while since Ive bought hair from there as Truth sometimes seems a bit samey (IMHO) but this one I love, as its good to display any makeup/earrings we need to show off \o/



Hair - Soleil - W/roots - Seaspray @ Truth
Earrings - Cats love earrings (fatpack) @ Virtual/Insanity
Tanks - Tribal tanks (fatpack)  @ Shipwrecked
Skirt - Highwaist denim skirt - black @ Suicidal Unborn
Ring - Cats love rings (fatpack) @ Virtual/Insanity
Nails - Half flick nails - black @ Onyx wear
Boots - Radical mesh boots - black leather @ Maitreya