Sunday 10 June 2012

Şωєєτ ѕυи∂αє

OOhh Ive gone all girly!!
The gorgeous top is on sale at Hollipocket for lazy sunday, its so fabulously girly I had to go completely feminine and sweet for today :o) Although it looks meshy it isnt, the bottom and the sleeves are prims, which have a resizer in for a perfect fit :o)
The wicked jeans from L'exception can be girly or grungy and a availabe in different washes. I love that they arent too baggy, and I dont have that weird bit at the bottom where the shoes and the jeans clash - (is this just me? But as firestorm hates me, Im back on phoenix today and have a problem with my mesh pants/non mesh shoes clashing) Anyway whatever, these jeans have solved that problem-result for Brookie!!
The hair is a new style at truth and complements the girly look so perfectly \o/