Sunday 3 June 2012

Đяαω tђє լíиє

Ive been promising myself Id go to Line to snap up one of these wicked mesh tops, but I kept forgetting. I eventually remembered today, and they are that awesome, I had to get 2, and I doubt very much Ill stop there. The reason is, you just have to see them to believe them-the sequins actually move and twinkle! Its the first time Ive seen something like this in an item of clothing, and if this is what mesh has to offer, then bring it on-in piles!!
The skirt, is no longer available-so sorry, I didnt know at the time of taking the pics, but I reckon the tops will go with absolutely anything-jeans, skirts, shorts, anythin!!
The shoes...OMG..the shoes, are gorgeous!! I wanted to ge the fatpack, but at the time of shopping, Id just paid my tiers Grrrrrr.....Ill be going back though-for sure, and snapping up that fatpack!!
Some of the items in the pic, Ive picked up at the Depraved nation gatcha fair, this is one of-if not the-best gatcha fairs in SL, so many top quality stuffies for our gorgeous selves :o)



  • Top - Cinnamon @ :::Line:::
  • Skirt - No longer available - sorry :o(
  • Shoes - Not so classic pumps @ Fanatik