Friday 27 July 2012

ђ๏լ∂ Μє

Ok so we,ve established how much I love skulls and skellingtons right?
So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered I could have a skellington cupping my breasts lmfao.................then double that when I discovered a tattoo featuring - yes.......!!! ............... skulls!! And all in the name of charity!!
*Feels warm inside*
Yesah more goody sneak peeks of the Pink ribbon fair offerings \o/ Expect lots more over the coming days :o)


Hair - Dare - Trio @ Magika 
Nose piercing - Spiral nose - Superbia piercings at the PRF coming august 4th
Tattoo - Ribbon & flowers - Hunt item from Endless pain at the PRF coming august 4th
Top - Graabir  boobie - Exclusive BTS item at the PRF coming august 4th
Bangles - Asymetrique @ Je suis
Nails - Blinged nails - french @ Forever young
Jeans - Tyra jeans - skinny - turned up cuff @ Linc
Shoes - Temptation - Lollipop @ N - Core