Saturday 4 August 2012

βrσσƙ βαßߣίиց???

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.............I dont agree, I think its cheating, I think its as bad as copying your friends work at school, when they've done their homework and youve been out late kissing boys and smoking lmaooo ........
A random babble today I know, but one that needed saying......

So onto the blog deets..............
Ive been waiting for an outfit to wear with this hair I picked up from Hair fair, and as soon as I saw this skirt I knew \o/



Hair - Zoey hair - Rye @ Wasabi pills 
Peircing - Dramatic peircing - silver @ [EY:NO]
Top - Copasetic crochet halter by Shabby cat @ Vintage fair
Chest tattoo - Branding - care (PRF hunt item) @ [annaA]
Bangles - Mess bangles - silver @ [EY:NO]
Rings - Melissa  line ring - gold @ Bens beauty
Nails - Essential nails - pink @ Virtual/Insanity
Belly chain - Body strings butterfly - silver @ [EY:NO]  (For lazy sunday tomorrow - 5th aug)
Skirt - Nina skirt by [Chloe] at Pink ribbon fair
Shoes - Lady valentine flats @ Virtua/Insanity