Tuesday 28 August 2012

тђίš σиєş ƒσя რσσ!!


Theres many things I love about SL, its such a vast and diverse, social and sometimes mental "place" to hang.
Ive met some really weird weirdy weirdos, Ive met some really nasty people (thankfully not that many of those lol), and Ive also been fortunate enough to meet some truley lovely, truely honest, truely special people who  I have come to call real friends, and who Ive come to love. No matter what comes or goes in SL or RL these people mean the world to me, I think about them daily. Even when RL gets in the way, and we cant talk as much as we'd like - specially if theres a huge ocean between us, I know we'll be friends forever.
One of these truely one-in-a-million people popped back into SL today, shes my oldest and dearest friend and shes my Moo, when I saw her I wanted to cry - big fat happy tears.
Stephiemoo, I fkn love you baby - jus sayin :o)

Ok so sloppy speech over heres the outfit of the day, featuring some of this weeks GFW goodies  :o)


Hair - Ingrid - blondesMina hair @ My attic at The Deck
Earrings - Skull earrings - silver  @ Bens beauty at Perfect wardrobe 
Glasses in mouth - Reader glasses Acid & Mala 
Necklace - HesperideLouLou
Corset - Brocade mesh corset @ Kaithleens at Jersey shore (For GFW) 
Gloves - Fishup net gloves - blackHollipocket 
Nails - Blinged nails - blackForever young 
Ring (right hand) - Love is burning - red/silverBens beauty 
Ring (left hand) - Spiral ringBens beauty 
Tummy tattoo - Petite coquine tattoo @ Tenjin at Jersey shore  (For GFW) 
Jeans  - Low unbuttoned black jeans - skinnySakide 
Shoes - Ultra platform - noir intenseN - Core 


   (¯` v ´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
  (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..¸ღ
   I ℒℴѵℯs  რɣ  რσσσσσσƁⱥβɣ!