Friday 3 August 2012

Łυşђ....


Theses lush lil dresses are going to be available from tomorrow (yes tomorrow!!) at the Pink Ribbon Fair!! Woohooo hopes ya'll gots ya spending money!
**** I will post the LM tomorrow, and I dont want anyone to be kicked before then!! ****
The eyeliner I just love, its actually made me take off my heavy alpha lashes and opt for some lighter ones, and I think it really changes the look of the whole eye - without having to change skins - result \o/



Hair - KBO096 - Blonde @ BooN
Hairbase (must be worn with hair) - Centre part A hairbase - blonde @ BooN
Eyeliner - Lash n liner @ Eyelure
Earrings - Dove earrings - black @ Bens beauty
Face peircing - Lacie @ PoM
Necklace - Iron cross necklace (Hunt item) @ Zombie suicide
Dresses - Pink ribbon beach dresses by Zombie suicide at The pink ribbon fair * See above*
Bracelets - Hoop mesh bracelets - black @ Bens beauty
Nails & rings - Into the bloom @ Virtual/Insanity