Tuesday 4 September 2012

ίრ βα¢к

Did you think Id fallen off the planet? Lol I think that would have been preferable, as I havent been well and have spent the most of the weekend rolling round in bed feeling sorry for myself, while my husband ran up and downstairs bringing me meds and hot drinks. . . . . . aww poor me!!
Im glad to say Im feeling much better and back to normal.
I missed all the weekend shopping events (sobs) and am sooo behind in what I wanted to show you, so please bear with my as I get myself back on track!
So with that said, here we go :o)


Pic on left ::
Hair - Tamara - seasprayTruth 
Top & skirt set - NanetteLMD @ 60 Mesh artelier 
Bangle - Hoop mesh bangles - blackBens beauty 
Rings - Melissa rings - silver- greyBens beauty 
Nails - Blinged nails- steel Forever young 

Pic on right ::
Hair - Set free - bleachExile 
Earrings/ring - Lace ribbon set (texture change) @ Bens beauty 
Skirt/top - Audry @ Sugar & cyanide at Jersey shore  (For tomorrows GFW) 
Nails - Blinged nails - frenchForever young