Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Sugar coated

Getting away from all the Halloweeny goodness for a sec, and onto something sooo cutely pretty :D
This dress comes with appliers for prim boob lovers, and is on sale for tomorrows GFW \o/ Cute annnd cheap - result!!
Id forgotten I even had these gorgeous wedges in my inv, and as a result of mis-spelling something I was looking for, I found em - woohooo!! I really need so sort this mess of an inv out someday :o/


Hair - Awkward (Hud 01) @ Magika 
Piercing - Lucky cross @ LouLou 
Dress ( and appliers) - Sweater dress - Pink @ *Luckie* at Jersey shore (For GFW) 
Belt - Bow waist belt - Black  (past hunt item) @ Izzies 
Rings - Shield rings - Silver/black @ LaGyo 
Nails - Anti flick nails @ Onyx wear 
Shoes (and socks) - Moxie wedges - Coal @ Maitreya