Sunday, 28 October 2012

Suicidal Halloween

Have ya'll got ya ya Halloween outfits yet? Cos heres a stunning freebie from Suicidal Unborn. . . . seriously its too good to be free. . .but free it is. . . .so nab it while ya can lucky peeps, it comes with the sexy bodysuit, aaand appliers, ripped stockings, bloody mouth, and 2 types of eyes, grey and red (though I havent used either - Im still crushing on Plastiks eyes I gots in mah Lazy sunday bargain lol) 

 
Hair - Andarial - Magika 
Eyes - Vae collection (In todays lazy Insiduous sunday dress pack) @ Plastik 
Piercing - I Peench - Bronze @ Virtual/Insanity 
Mouth knife - Victim munchie @ Virtual/Insanity  (past item-may not be available) 
Gloves - Fingerless armwarmers - Purple @ ::RU-End:: at Jersey shore 
Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull @ Maxi Gossomer 
Nails - Perfect long nails - Elegant @ Mstyle 
Outfit - Vampire warrior @ Suicidal Unborn