Sunday 25 November 2012

Love V's Lust



Ok Ive finally taken my mesh breasts off. . ..  .and its ok, no withdrawals or anything . . . .  ok so to t ;;h;e po;s;t, th*^se gor*^£. . . . . .Ok wait, let me put my boobs back on while I write up this post, itll be much easier. . . .

Coughs. . . . .

Ok so, let me talk about these gorgeous lil sporty tops and shorts. They have been screaming at me to be worn together, but seriously Its been hard takin mah boobs off- DONT JUDGE ME!!!

The tops are from Eyelure, and come in 2 versions of each colour - a "Love" print version, and a plain version.
The shorts are naughty ones. They come in 7 colours - each with a cheeky slogan on the bumsicles.


Hair - Iris - Blonde @ Ploom 
Makeup - 3 pack - Pouty gloss /Crush blush/double black eyeliner Eyelure
Earrings - Eylul earrings - V2Bens beauty 
Piercing - Dramatic piercing [EY:NO] 

Tops - Hot crop tops :
Charcoal love 
&
Jersey grey 
Both @ Eyelure 

Tattoo (hands) - Violet hill - Faded 
Tattoo (Tummy) - Butterfly party - Fresh
Both @ Tenjin 

Shorts - Mesh shorts :
Sinful - Black 
&
Slut - Pink 
Both @ Kennedy's 

Bootehs - Shin boots @ League