Wednesday 7 November 2012

Sugar coated candy


Well after me saying that I wanted to be all snuggly, what do i go and do? Strip off!! But its ok, I turned the heating up high :o) I just couldnt resist the pretty colours and sexyness of these hotties \o/

The sheer top on the left comes in 3 versions, the sheerest , seen here, a slightly less sheer, and a no sheer version.

The top on the right, comes with appliers, and in 2 versions, with the white cami top underneath, and without. Its also available in black, and both are for todays GFW. Other colours are available at full price.



Hair - Vespa - CandyPloom 
Necklace - Linda necklaceBens beauty at Stuff in stock 
Top - On left :
Lace tube top - Pink skull - Super lightTaint at Jersey shore (For GFW)
Top on right : 
Unzip me top (inc appliers) - Pink leo w/cami  @ Hollipocket (For GFW) 
Knickers - Biscuit panties :: 
Left - Baby pink- Peeper
Right - Lilac - Peeper 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - French Mstyle