Friday 28 December 2012

Singin' the blues


Ugghhh I so need to find a new system :o/ I totally forgot to show this smokin lil bodysuit from Boobilicious - I know- how could I forget right? Its soooo hawt!
Anyway theres 6 colours to choose from and all are available at the boobieshow (I was wandering round there and saw em, thats what reminded me, sometimes my blonde-ness scares me,  it scares me even more cos Im not blonde in RL, so I have no excuse) anyway, here ya are, enjoy :D
Oh, also, Boobielicious has some smokin dresses out at Boobieshow too, but Im savin that post for new years eve ;o)


Hair - Gigi - DippedPloom 
Piercing - Dramatic piercing - Silver[EY:NO] 
Outfit - My sexy blouse - BlueBoobielicious at The Boobieshow 
Necklace - Feel it necklace - BlackBens beauty at Fi*Fridays 
Gloves - Lace shorty gloves - BlackHollipocket 
Nails - Long nails - V2 -  Surf with me - Ombre pack 2 Mstyle 
Stockings - Ripped stockings - BlackErratic 
Leg strap - Heavy cross leg beltVirtual/Insanity 
Shoes - Zen - Pastel blueN - Core