Wednesday 30 January 2013

Go 49ers!!


A quicky before I go to bed lol, as I wanted to show a couple more items from this weeks GFW, theres still time to snaffle the bargains!!

This mesh top is available in 2 designs, a purple Ravens version, and this 49ers red version. I know these are some sort of American sports teams, and theres a big game soon?  But I honestly dont know which sport lol. I just think they look very cute, and I chose the red one cos red is the colour of my football team lol.
The cute lil skirt is from Epic and is mesh so comes in standard sizing, I love this, and have seen it worn loads of different ways.


Hair - Bring it onExile 
Top - Sports cropped hoodie - 49ers @ {U.R} at Jersey shore  (For GFW) 
Tattoo (Under top) - Love for you - BigSourires at Perfect wardrobe (PW)
Tattoo (Hip) - Sister symbol - FreshTenjin at Jersey shore 
Skirt - Mesh denim frilly filly - DirtyEpic at Jersey shore (For GFW) 
Knee plasters - I gotsabooboo Delusions 
Socks - Urban tube socks - ClearAcid & Mala 
Shoes - Low top chucks (Tex change)Kennedy's