Monday 21 January 2013

Secret garden


Hello loves!

I went adventuring today, in search of inspiration for my land. I think I've decided, I want something meadow-y, spring flowers and streams, with rolling hills, and birds and butterflies. Ultra girly and feminine, not at all like me lol.
I found my inspiration, and took some pics so I can show my Vic whos the genius of landscaping. I also thought it would be a nice place to display todays latest posty :o)

Im wearing a dress that Emporium have for the G.O.T.H event, its available in 5 designs, is mesh, and sooo pretty, love it.


Hair - Anywhere - Hud 01Magika 
Earrings - Edda earrings - Black @ Bens beauty  (New) 
Face piercing - Cross - Benediction Ellabella 
Face piercing - Nose - Lacie - BlackPierce of Mind 
Chest piercing - Fire in the water - Pt 2 - Slide HoD 
Tattoo - Passion - FadedTenjin 
Dress - Dress - Black skull @ Emporium at G.O.T.H fair  (New) 
Bracelets /Anklets - Bold set - TitaniumBoom 
Nails - Anti flick nailsOnyx Wear 
Feet - Bare feetN - Core