Saturday 12 January 2013

Va va voom!


Hello sexy ladies!!

I popped over to Boom today, as I hadn't been there for aaaages, and noticed that most of their clothes have been updated with Tango appliers \o/  For around 75L per dress/top I was able to update tons of stuffs, meaning my wool dresses, mini waistcoats, and sailor dresses can be worn again, with added va va voom!! Now I just need Boom to update their wrong sized cardigans and 15-love tennis dresses and Ill be a very happy camper.

This dress is one I fell in love with in the store, when I bought it, moooons ago, but on my shape (no matter how big I made my bewbs) it just didn't look right. But now, with the addition of tango appliers, I'm soo loving it. So much so that I feel I need more colours hehehe.

Plus, in todays post, we have brand spanking new earrings from the lovely Bens beauty.. Right off the production line, introducing Asia earrings, with 14 colour options for the stones, and 3 shine options \o/ Gorgeous!



Hair - Bacardi - Vanilla blondeLoQ 
Earrings - Asia earring (Tex change stones) Bens beauty 
Nose butterfly - Lace nose butterfly - Yellow @ [EY:NO] (past GG) 
Face piercing - Secret piercingUtopiaH 
Dress - Tamed carissa's - Pale yellowBoom 
Necklaces - Babette - Combos & singles - TurquoiseMaxi Gossomer 
Back necklace - Pearl back necklace[EY:NO]
Rings - Melissa rings - Turquiose leather Bens beauty 
Nails - Long nails - Vs 2 - Ombre pack 2Mstyle 
Shoes - Seduction - AquaN - Core