Sunday 10 February 2013

Chillin' at home


Good morning lovely peeps!!

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday morn, chilling and drinking copius amounts of coffee - thats what sundays are for right?

Forever young has brought out the perfect Sunday outfits, sloppy joe tees and matching socks. I heart -  heart these, they're so cute, and I've been wearing this pink one since last night, as I was still unpacking boxes since the renovation of my SL home.
As Im nearly done with the renovation, I plan on spending my day relaxing at home with some cool sounds and I might even clear out my inventory. . . . might. . . . that's the important word there :o)

So, onto the deets, the loungewear is available in 4 colours, all with matching socks.
The hair is by Truth and only available at Collabor88
That's it - I'm not wearing much else :o)



Hair - Hollana - BarbieTruth at Collabor88 
Tee & socks - Varsity loungewear - PinkForever young 
Nails - Long nails - Classic - FrenchMstyle