Monday 11 February 2013

Meet Corinna


Hello Girls!!

Introducing Corinna, a gorgeous new skin by Swan. She includes appliers for Lolas Tango for a seemless boobage, and comes in 4 tones. Each tone includes 6 makeups, and each makeup has a cleavage option.  All tones are available in 2 versions :  I is a closed mouth version, and II is an open mouth, showing teeth.  I love loves em both and this new range is definately going in my "Fave skins" folder. Corinna has a subtle sheen on the skin, and honestly, she has to be demo-ed, you'll fall in love with her I'm sure.

Im showing the tan tone, makeup 6 here. On the left is version II, and on the right, version I.


Hair - Valerie 2Wasabi pills 
Skin - Corinna - Tan 06Swan (New) 

Earrings - Damla 2 earrings 
Necklace - Damla 2 necklace 

Dress - Cut out mini - Baby pink Candygirls at Bewbapalooza 

Rings - Melissa - Pink leather
Bracelet - My way bangle - Gold 
Both @ Bens beauty 

Nails - Long nails - Classic - French Mstyle