Sunday, 17 February 2013

MissUnderstood


A new round of the Boobie show opens today peeps - Woooo another round of boob honking loveliness \o/
Bishes Inc have cute cropped corsets out for the event, they're available in 11 colours, and come with Tango & Lush appliers included.

I always - totally always go straight for the black or white when opening fatpacks, its like an automatic reaction, and it takes me all my strength to choose colour, then, when  I do,  its usually a pink, purple or blue. I didnt have any strength in me tonight - blame the cocktails earlier, so Im doin monochrome again - its where Im comfy-est  :o)
(I love that after I typed that sentence I realised I had blue & pink in the pic lol)



Hair - Hollana  - FrappucinoTruth 
Earrings - Heart earrings - Silver[EY:NO]
Eyeliner - Black eyeliner - ExcessiveAcid & Mala 
Nose piercing - Septum swirl - 01 @ Adrenaliyn (New)  (Group gift) 
Chest piercing - Nebula - Blue @ EllaBella (New)
Tattoo - Leopard spots - LightPekka 
Top - Bustier - Black Bishes Inc at The Boobies Show 
Bracelets - BijouThe Pink Bandaid 
Nails - Perfect long nails - BlackMstyle 
Rings - Heart ring ensemble - Silver @ [EY:NO] (New)  
Belt - RevengeAlterEgo 
Pants - Eta print pants- Grey leopard Spirit store 
Shoes - Diva - Black N-Core