Sunday, 3 March 2013

Camo whore


More goodies from WCF girls!! This time from the gorgeous (and -oh -so-my-style-crush) Miss Hollipocket. She has brought out these hawt little camo bodysuits exclusively for the event. They are available in 7 packs of 2, and each comes with a full version and a nipple version, smexxy ;o)

The eyes I totally adore, these are my 4th pair from Ellabella, they come with the piercing, I think Imma have to go back and get the rest, and then politely request Ella to make more colours, I love how they are so piercing. I can safely say they are my fave eyes ever, and believe me, imma bit of an eye whore :D


Hair - Quirky - Blonde 06 @ Elikatira 
Eyes/piercing - Lapse - Clear @ EllaBella 
Makeup - Wars 3 face tattoo @ Superbia at WCF2 (New) (Exclusive) 
Cig - Ultimate cigarette @ Hermony 
Choker - Tie exhibition @ Just you jewels at WCF2  (New) (Exclusive) 
Chest/back piercing - Nebula - Times @ EllaBella 
Tattoo - Animalistic tatt - Leo - Black @ Hollipocket 
Cig pack - Cigaret arm strap @ Dirtyland 
Bodysuits - Salute me suits - Set1 & Set 6 @ Hollipocket at WCF2  (New) (Exclusive) 
Belt - Buckle belt @ Pepper 
Gloves - Studs gloves - White @ Sakide 
Bracelets - No longer available 
Nails - Ultra mesh nails by Jamman @ Jamman 
Shoes - Showstoppa @  Alterego at WCF2  (New) (Exclusive)