Saturday 9 March 2013

Lil kitty


Hello Girls!!

Hope ya'll enjoyin ya saturday :D

Leopard spots are my favourite thing in the world (I have 2 Bengal cats in RL that Im completely obsessed with) and when I won these leopard print rares from Pididdles gatcha, I had to use em as my theme, hope you like :o)



Hair - Canto - Fades packLeLutka 
Kitty ears - Kitty bow peep - Red/leopard @ Pididdle at The Arcade (Gatcha) (Rare) 
Eyes/piercing - Lapse - StygianEllabella 
Collar - Leather collar - Tagged Vestigium at WCF2 (New) (exclusive) 
Necklace - Amazon - Gold chainBens beauty at Fi*fridays 
Tattoo - Animalistic tatt- Leo - ColourfulHollipocket 
Dress - Pepper dress - Leopard D'Noir at Bewbapalooza 
Belt - Spike belt - Cherry @ Candydoll (New)
Bag - Burc clutch - RedBens beauty (New) 
Nails - Ultimate nails Jamman on Marketplace 
Gloves/bracelets - Enigma - BlackLouLou 
Leg strap - Ladies secret gun Dirtyland 
Shoes - Coquette - WildN-Core