Monday 18 March 2013

Snake hips


Hello again Loves!!

A new round of GOTH Fair has begun peeps, and Emporium have lots of gorgeous newness only available there!!
Grungy tees in 8 designs, from animal print to Rock groups <3 Plus wicked skinny jeans, in 15 amazing textures, expect to see me in jeans A LOT over the next couple weeks, cos these are all amazeballs <3

I also decided to do something a bit different with this pic, I dont normally use textures or stuffehs, but I like these ones, I hope ya'll do too :o)



Hair - Stephie - Candy @ Ploom (New) 
Piercing - Helenes tears @ Ellabella  (New) 
Earrings - Cross 2 earrings 
Necklace - Antique cross necklace
Bracelets - Mesh hoop bangles - Colour & metal packs
Ring - Melissa - Red leather & Cross ring 
All @ Bens beauty 
Top - Grunge shirt - Ramones (New) 
Jeans - Mesh skinny - Snake (New) 
@
Belt - Buckle beltPepper 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Shoes - Delicious - Red passionN-Core (New)