Sunday, 17 March 2013

The earth moved


Hellooooooo Girls!!

I apologise for my lack of posts this weekend, things have been really busy, both in SL and RL.
In SL I've been busy moving sims. Just after having sorted my place just the way I wanted it, all lush green and spring like, after the wintery snow, I decided to move :o/  Typical me, but I'm loving my new place :o)

Soooo, onto the post!!
Lazy Sunday is of course in full swing, and Hollipocket have 2 packs of tops out for the sale. Each pack comes with 3 colours, and tango appliers. Theres even more colour packs too at full price.

Ellabella also have cuteness for sale, in the form of a gorgeous multi piercing. Now, the piercing has tears under the eyes, but while I was taking the pics, I forgot to select the prims, and so they didn't show up, (Is it just me that has to do that? Doesn't matter which computer Im on - lappy or supercomp :o/)  but when I noticed it, I liked it with just the dots, so I've left it lol, the full tear details can be seen on the bottom picture. Theyre copy/ mod, so you can edit em both either way :o)

Bens beauty have more goodies at Fi*Fridays too, gorgeous crown earrings & necklace, sold seperately. They are available all week :o)


Left :
Crown - Fly me away - Baby pink  @ Forever young @ Luck of the Irish gatcha fair 
Hair - Plenty - Hud03 @ Magika 
Piercing - Helenes tears @ Ellabella (For LS) 
Necklace/earrings - King & Queens crown @ Bens beauty at Fi*Fridays 
Tattoo - Kiss my body - Deathly 
Top - Pipe the fook down - Black - Set 1   (For LS) 
Gloves - Fishup net gloves - Black 
Garter - Smexay garter - Sequins - Black 
Arm cuffs - Myrtil @ LouLou 
Bracelets - Mess - Silver @ [EY:NO] 
Nails - Ultra mesh nails @ Jamman on MP 
Rings - Melissa rings  @ Bens beauty 
Skirt - Garter - Pink stripe @ Vestigium at WCF2 (New) (Exclusive) 
Tights - Wide fishnets - Black @ Erratic 
Boots - Myx - Leopard - Old @ Insanya 


Right:
Hairband - Mesh studded kitty headband @ Action 
Hair - Hair #11 - Copper blonde @ (Red)Mint (New) 
Tattoo - Kiss my body - Hotpink 
Top - Pipe the fook down - Hotpink  
Both  @ Hollipocket 
Belt - Spike belt - Black @ Candydoll 
Nails - Ultra mesh nails @ Jamman on MP 
Pants - Eta - Black @ Spirit store 
Belly piercing - Emo @ Dirtyland 
Belt - Knuckle belt @ Sugarskull 
Shoes - Delicious - Pink @ N-Core (New) 

Earrings/necklace/piercing close up: 


Necklace/ earrings - King & Queens crown @ Bens beauty at Fi*Fridays 
Piercing - Helenas tears @ Ellabella (For LS)