Friday 29 March 2013

What day is it?


Hello Loves!

Hope ya'll enjoying ya Friday! Although it feels like a Saturday, cos everybodys off, so I nearly forgot about Fifty linden friday *gasps* But I managed to get a couple goodies from that event - yay!
CleaVages' Going bust is still on (till monday) too, so lots to keep you occupied on our mini holiday *cheers* Oh and I plan on heading over to pose fair later, I'm hoping to get lots of new goodies. (*Sighs* I still sooo need to sort my inv out, but it scares me just thinking about it, aggghhh!)

Anyway onto todays outfit of the day, which mainly consists of a top I've taken from a Going bust bargain, which actually comes with a cute mesh miniskirt. And a skirt from Mocha for FLF. Now this skirt isnt mesh, its prims, and when I put it on, the prims were coming out of my back, so it does need basic editing skills, but for 50L no-one can complain about that surely? Its also available in white.


Hair - Early - Hud 03Magika 
Earrings - Celine - Black Bens beauty at Fi*Fridays (Till fri) 
Top (Part of) Last nightD'noir at Cleavage (Till mon) 
Tattoo - Gothis kiss - Squares reflected Para designs 
Skirt - Tulle tiered skirt - Black Mocha 
Gloves/bracelets - Enigma - Black LouLou 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Boots - URB Booties - Black - Silver spikesKiki designs at WCF2 (Till sun)